Tuesday 11 December 2012

Double Page Spread Progression

To start my double page spread I created a box to show the name of the page.  To create this box I went to the rectangle tool drew the size of the shape I wanted, then I selected the colour I wanted and filled it in with the bucket tool.       

Then I insert text on top of this box to highlight it.  To do this I went to the text tool, selected the colour I wanted and typed it out.  

Then I inserted a line down the middle of the page to make the split of the double page spread.  To do this I went to the line tool, went into the middle of the page and drew a straight line down to the bottom.  To keep the line straight I held down shift as I drew the line.  

Next I inserted a black box, this box will be were I will insert the text for the page.  To do this I went to the rectangle tool and drew the size I wanted, then I filled in the colour with the bucket tool.  

Next I inserted an image onto the page.  This image was An image which I took myself at there concert.  To get the image I went to file-open-selected the image then clicked done.  

Next I inserted two images onto the page.  This image was An image which I took myself at there concert.  To get the image I went to file-open-selected the image then clicked done.  

Next I inserted the final image onto the page.  This image was An image which I took myself at there concert.  To get the image I went to file-open-selected the image then clicked done.  

Then I Inserted a personalised font onto the page.  To do this I went onto file-open and selected the Photoshop file and then used the select tool and highlight the image I wanted and copied and pasted it into the double page spread file.  

Next I typed out the font for the article.  To do this I went onto the text tool, lined it up and typed it up.  

Finally I typed out a quote which a band member said.  To do this I went onto the text tool, lined it up and typed it up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment