Wednesday 21 November 2012

Front Cover Mock up


As shown on the image I have kept a basic house style and arrangement of features on the magazine cover.  I have done this because within my research I shows basic magazine covers which are neat but show the important features within the magazine.  As shown I will have one main image which will cover the magazine, this image will be a shot of the main singer in the band, I have chosen to use this image type because it makes  space for the taglines and looks neat/professional.  The Taglines I will use will be to persuade the viewers with interesting features.  The Pug used will be an advertisement that will draw in the viewers. I am going to keep the background white with black box's with white text and plain black text, this house style is shown within my research and I think it will be suitable on my magazine.    

No comments:

Post a Comment